Low disruptions to the collection of bags from Bruxelles-Propreté on this Friday, 13 December 2019
This Friday, December 13th marks an improvement in the situation of garbage bag collection. Some of the teams that were taking actions to slow down their work returned to work normally.
However, the collection of yellow bags remains disrupted this Friday in the municipality of Ganshoren (80% of the collections were carried out), and to a certain extent in the municipalities of Jette, Koekelberg, Molenbeek and Laeken. White bag collections on Saturday, December 14 will be maintained. Some teams will catch-up as much as possible this Friday afternoon as well as on Saturday and Sunday. As a reminder, the majority of teams carry out their missions normally. Residents whose bags have not been collected are invited, as far as possible, to bring their bags inside until the next collection.
Aware of the difficulties encountered by the inhabitants of certain districts, the General Manager of Bruxelles-Propreté apologies for these disruptions beyond their control.Read more
Disruptions in the collection of bags
- Anderlecht: 70% of white bags and 25% of blue bags were collected
- Jette: 15% of the blue bags were collected
- Ganshoren: 40% of blue bags were collected
- Koekelberg: 85% of blue bags were collected
- Molenbeek: 75% of the blue bags were collected
- Evere: 75% of white bags were collected
- Woluwe-Saint-Lambert: 50% of the white bags were collected
- Woluwe-Saint-Pierre: 90% of the white bags were collected
The agents wish you a happy new year
- The staff of the Brussels-Cleanliness Agency are authorised to present their wishes to the inhabitants of the Brussels region from 30/11/2019 to 20/12/2019 inclusive, and must strictly adhere to this period of time. The population should therefore not welcome people who arrive outside this period.
- In order to be identified, Brussels-Cleanliness agents will be provided with a copy of their timekeeping badge and will receive a leaflet to be given to the inhabitants. This leaflet, which was made available to our teams on 29/11/2019, informs the inhabitants that Brussels-Cleanliness will celebrate its 30th anniversary in 2020.
- Only Brussels-Cleanliness agents will be able to present their timekeeping badge and will have this leaflet.