Our awareness-raising actions are essential for promoting better waste sorting and ensuring a cleaner city. These actions are aimed at:
- Citizen groups / local authorities / businesses
- Civil society
- Public institutions
- Residents’ associations
Bruxelles-Propreté supports civic clean-up initiatives by providing free cleaning equipment (tabards, grabbers, pairs of gloves and rubbish bags) and organising the collection of the waste when the clean-up is over.
In addition, for groups of more than 50 people, it is also possible for us to provide support.
To arrange this, before confirming your plans please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bruxelles-Propreté provides various documents free of charge:
- Sorting memo
- PMD sorting guide
- PROXY CHIMIK leaflet (FR/NL)
- Recyparks leaflet:
- Regional Recyparks open to all (FR)
- Woluwé-Saint-Pierre Recypark also accessible to residents of Woluwé-Saint-Lambert (FR)
- Auderghem Recypark also accessible to residents of Ixelles and Etterbeek
- A4 stickers
- Specific stickers for containers (120L / 240L)
- Specific stickers for containers (660L / 1100L)
- A2 posters
- Food waste sorting leaflet (FR/NL)
- Bruxelles-Energie leaflet
To place an order, please contact us by email at: email@example.com.